Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks for all this Monty
Hi Sally,

Apologies for just getting back to you, we had to confirm this with our agents over in Croatia. I do have some good news in that the transfer from the airport only takes about 30 minutes. With this in mind, it is possible for you to have late lunch and take part in the Trogir sightseeing excursion at approximately 5:00pm. The earliest flight arrives at 1030 and the last one arrives at 1420, so the whole group will have, ideally, arrived at the hotel by 1600.

We do not know the name of your Tour Manager at the moment, but I can confirm that they will be a local Tour Manager so they will meet you over in Croatia.

Kindest regards,

Monty

I have received my final documents for the 4th June departure on the Croatian Coastal Explorer.  I'm not sure whether these documents are for the Stansted departures which arrive earlier:- 

You will depart by scheduled flight to Split today. On arrival, you'll transfer to the harbour where your ship, MS Eos and its crew are waiting to greet you. Gather with your fellow passengers to enjoy a welcome Eos cocktail', followed by a delicious late lunch on board the ship.

This afternoon we'll enjoy a guided tour of Trogir, a small and lively medieval town boasting a castle and many fine historic buildings. We'll visit a local tailor and learn about a famous Croatian suit which can be worn in five different ways, inspired by traditional Croatian clothing from the 19th century. The evening is free for you to sample one of Trogir's lovely restaurants.

Our flight does not get in until 1420hrs so by the time we have our baggage and have transferred to the ship I would be surprised if we had time for a meal and an excursion.  Could you confirm this please.  Also do you have the name of the Tour Manager please and confirm that it will be a local guide.

I don't know if I am getting the wrong impression but it seems that the standard of the paperwork JY sends out is slipping judging by the Community comments.  It would be a shame that such a great company is let down by something so simple as admin issues.

Many thanks

Sally