Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Monty

Thanks. If it takes up to 2 weeks to get the brochure then I guess it will be waiting for my return from Borneo. I can wait as it is something to look forward to on my return.

Jaya

Hi Jaya,

The new brochure is starting to land on people's doormats today - how exciting!! It may take up to 2 weeks to get to you though, so please be patient with Mrs/Mr Postman.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty

Has the new brochure been mailed yet? Waiting in anticipation....! I have already booked the Cost Rica and Nicaragua trip for March 2017 and am planning to do the Sri Lanka trip in September (if it is on offer), but want to have a good look to see what else is on offer before going ahead with Sri Lanka.

Jaya

Hi Monty

I've let you know in a different post that I too have not received a Christmas Brochure. Most annoying....!

Sylvia

Thanks Monty
Hi,

I have sent you both a copy in the post today, so look out for it on your door mat within the next few days.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty

No Christmas brochure has landed on my mat as yet - can you check if I am on the mailing list.

Many thanks

Monty, still no festive brochure received yet for me, can you please post one off, would be appreciated. Thanks
Hi Venetian,

I have just checked and it seems as though you were missed when we selected the people who would receive it. I have popped one in the post to you today so it will be with you in a few days.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty

I am disappointed too, in that I have just returned from a JY holiday (very good by the way) but NO festive brochure waiting on my doormat!  I definitely want to book a Christmas break (and yes they are online) but I specially requested everything to be sent to be in the post (as against e-mail) and yet nothing has arrived..   :huh: