Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I am also interested in visiting Russia in 2017. I cannot go this September as I shall be in South Africa.

Peter

Hi Monty,

Thanks for the info and that is fair enough!  As I'm sure you know I have a number of tours already booked for the rest of 2016 and early 2017 so there's no way I can do it this year.  I will have to wait and see in that case for later 2017 or even 2018 - but it sounds promising that there might be a Golden Ring departure in the pipeline...so come on people, get booking this year!!

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Bob,

At the moment we are just going to see how it goes for 2016 and if it is successful, we may extend it into 2017. In terms of the Golden Circle, unfortunately this route is not included on our trip at the moment, but we are planning to incorporate something into future trips if this first one is a success.

I am glad to see that you're keen to do this trip - lets hope it is a success so you can squeeze this holiday in between your other trips.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty,

It is great to see Russia returning to the JY schedule!  Can I ask are any 2017 dates planned or are you waiting to see how the Sept 2016 date does first of all?  If the holiday creators are looking to run some 2017 dates, could I request that the tour be lengthened by a couple of days to include some of the Golden Ring cities?  Or alternatively if they're not in favour of this, that a departure in Sept 2017 have a Golden Ring add-on?  As I'm sure you know JY used to run this until a couple of years ago - and the very year I was going to do the Golden Ring special departure was the year it was dropped!!  I would be very keen to do this - and it would knock Nepal off the top of my wish list for a year or two!!

Best wishes,

Bob

PS For anyone who's interested, here's a link to the tour:  

https://www.justyou.co.uk/en-gb/tours/moscow-st-petersburg-tolstoy-s-war-peace/ 

It's a small group departure with only 14 places so I hope it sells out!