Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'NeilY' wrote:

'marks' wrote:

'NeilY' wrote:

Hello - I have booked the Cilento Coast trip departing 19 June 2016 ( Gatwick ) and the Discover Apulia trip departing 26 September 2016 ( Gatwick ) . I have been with Just You to Italy 5 times before and they have been brilliant holidays - I highly recommend them to anyone considering going ! 🙂 .

Please could you tell me the latest number of travellers booked on these trips & the male / female breakdown / age range etc . Many thanks & all the best . Neil Y .

Hi NeilY

I did the client trip a couple of years ago and it is an undiscovered gem!

If you have any questions, let me know!

Mark

Hi Mark - I love Cilento so much , this is a return trip for me ! Really looking forward to it . All the best , Neil Y .

Hi Neil

There are certain trips that draw people back. I know Elaine (Bosuncat) has been to Cilento Coast Trip. It is essential Italy without the tourists. One of the reasons i want to go to Calabria!

Mark

'marks' wrote:

'NeilY' wrote:

Hello - I have booked the Cilento Coast trip departing 19 June 2016 ( Gatwick ) and the Discover Apulia trip departing 26 September 2016 ( Gatwick ) . I have been with Just You to Italy 5 times before and they have been brilliant holidays - I highly recommend them to anyone considering going ! 🙂 .

Please could you tell me the latest number of travellers booked on these trips & the male / female breakdown / age range etc . Many thanks & all the best . Neil Y .

Hi NeilY

Mark

Hi Mark - I love Cilento so much , this is a return trip for me ! Really looking forward to it . All the best , Neil Y .

'NeilY' wrote:

Hi NeilY

Mark

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Neil Y,

Starting with Italy's Cilento Coast, there are 23 travellers booked on this trip, of these, 21 are female and 2 are male. The ages of the group range between the mid-40's and the early-80's.

Your Apulia group has 21 travellers in it, of these, 16 are female and 5 are male. The ages of the group range between the late-50's and the early-80's.

I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Very many thanks for this info Monty - much appreciated . All the best , Neil Y .

Hi Neil Y,

Starting with Italy's Cilento Coast, there are 23 travellers booked on this trip, of these, 21 are female and 2 are male. The ages of the group range between the mid-40's and the early-80's.

Your Apulia group has 21 travellers in it, of these, 16 are female and 5 are male. The ages of the group range between the late-50's and the early-80's.

I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Monty