Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Eljay,

Sorry for the delay in my response. We only have 20 rooms with a sea view, so it is a first come first served basis. I have some good news...I can confirm that you're one of the lucky travellers and will be staying in a room with sea view.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thanks for all your help Monty.

Hi Eljay,

Sorry for the delay in my response. We only have 20 rooms with a sea view, so it is a first come first served basis. I have some good news...I can confirm that you're one of the lucky travellers and will be staying in a room with sea view.

Kindest regards,

Monty

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Eljay,

For this departure, the all-inclusive basis includes the following:

- Breakfast, lunch and dinner

- All drinks from 10am-12pm (soft drinks, local alcoholic drinks – excluding international brands)

- Snacks & sandwiches at the pool bar whilst the restaurant is closed

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thanks Monty, that is helpful. One final question! When I discovered the holiday I had booked in Puerto  Polensa was actually in Playa Mayor I spoke to a member of the call centre who sold this new hotel to me on the basis that all the rooms have sea views. The hotel website  says that many rooms have sea views.. Can you confirm  that all the JY rooms will have sea views.

Hi Eljay,

For this departure, the all-inclusive basis includes the following:

- Breakfast, lunch and dinner

- All drinks from 10am-12pm (soft drinks, local alcoholic drinks – excluding international brands)

- Snacks & sandwiches at the pool bar whilst the restaurant is closed

Kindest regards,

Monty

'Moderator' wrote:

HI Linda,

There are 18 travellers booked on this date and the ages range from the late-30's to the mid-80's. The maximum number of the group is approximately 25 people.

You will be joined by 2 other people on your flight from Liverpool.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thanks Monty. I forgot to ask in my first message, can you find out what is included in the AI package, please.

HI Linda,

There are 18 travellers booked on this date and the ages range from the late-30's to the mid-80's. The maximum number of the group is approximately 25 people.

You will be joined by 2 other people on your flight from Liverpool.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi, can you please tell me how many people are currently booked on the above trip and what is the maximum number of places. Can you also give me a rough age range and let me know if anybody other than myself is travelling fromLiverpool.

Thanks

Linda Johnson