Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Not having this problem on my Mac.  In addition to the other suggestions, try clearing the cache as well.

Sylvia

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Rae,

We were experiencing this problem at JYHQ yesterday. Try clearing your browser history and the 'cookies' which should wipe all of the log-in information stored on your device.

Let me know how you get on.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thank you, Monty. That didn't work yesterday but it has worked now.

Rae

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Angela,

Apologies. As mentioned before, we are working on a way to get this fixed for you all because it is a mystery for us too!

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thanks Monty.

Ange

Hi Angela,

Apologies. As mentioned before, we are working on a way to get this fixed for you all because it is a mystery for us too!

Kindest regards,

Monty

I have this problem too, did as Monty suggested but still logged in ?
I have the opposite at the moment I have to login every time, I use the site even though I do not log out...

Cindy

Hi Rae,

We were experiencing this problem at JYHQ yesterday. Try clearing your browser history and the 'cookies' which should wipe all of the log-in information stored on your device.

Let me know how you get on.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hello Monty,

Over the last two days I haven't been able to log out of the Community page. I click on 'log out', the circular arrow at the top of the page goes round but when it stops I am still logged in. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem. 

Rae