Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

Great question. It is a default feature that was added with the upgrade back in February.

The green stars are threads that haven’t yet been rated, and the purple ones are those that have been rated. The ratings are entirely decided upon by the members of the community who chose the rating – we can’t alter them. Then the overall rating should be the average of what everyone who has rated it has selected.

For you to rate the threads, simply hover over the star and select what star rating you would like to give it. This will turn the stars blue to indicate what star you are going to give it.

I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thank you Monty, that explains it.  Glad it is a new feature, and that I hadn't missed it.

Sylvia

's wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

Great question. It is a default feature that was added with the upgrade back in February.

The green stars are threads that haven’t yet been rated, and the purple ones are those that have been rated. The ratings are entirely decided upon by the members of the community who chose the rating – we can’t alter them. Then the overall rating should be the average of what everyone who has rated it has selected.

For you to rate the threads, simply hover over the star and select what star rating you would like to give it. This will turn the stars blue to indicate what star you are going to give it.

I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thank you Monty, that explains it and how it works.

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Monty

This may have been posted already, and if so, sorry I missed it, and it is puzzling me.  But, since the redesign of the web pages I notice there are rating stars alongside the threads.  Since they all appear to be 5 stars why are they there,  and who decides the number, and the colour?

I hope they weren't always there, and I have only just noticed them!

Sylvia