Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks Monty. 

I shall wait with interest to see if anything happens with Montenegro.  🙂   It would make a great Escape holiday.

'BGray' wrote:

Hi Mark and Elaine,

As you know I did the Balkan Peninsula tour with Travelsphere last September as I was booked on the tour you mention that was cancelled and I transferred to it instead.  I have to say that the TS itinerary was far superior to the Lake Ohrid/Montenegro JY tour, with so much more to see.  If you are really interested in this part of the world I strongly recommend it.  There were seven single travellers on the tour and the couples were really friendly.  It is half board (bar two nights) and we all ate together pretty much throughout the tour.  

Cheers,

Bob

It was such a shame but it's great you had such a good time on the TS trip instead Bob!

:cool:

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat.

I have passed this on to the Holiday Creator too...lets see what the future brings.

Kindest regards,

Monty

You never let me down!!! 😉

'Bosuncat' wrote:

Thanks Bob and Monty.  :)

😃

Thanks Bob and Monty.  🙂
Hi Mark and Elaine,

As you know I did the Balkan Peninsula tour with Travelsphere last September as I was booked on the tour you mention that was cancelled and I transferred to it instead.  I have to say that the TS itinerary was far superior to the Lake Ohrid/Montenegro JY tour, with so much more to see.  If you are really interested in this part of the world I strongly recommend it.  There were seven single travellers on the tour and the couples were really friendly.  It is half board (bar two nights) and we all ate together pretty much throughout the tour.  

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Bosuncat.

I have passed this on to the Holiday Creator too...lets see what the future brings.

Kindest regards,

Monty

I agree with Mark.  It was such a shame that the holiday in question was withdrawn, although I understand the reasons. 

Barring this is there any chance that JY might include a holiday based solely in Montenegro (Budva is a good example), at some point in the future? 

🙂

Hi Mark,

We are always looking at new holiday ideas and are keen to hear from our customers, so I have passed your suggestions over to our Holiday Creators here at JYHQ. Who knows, this could be a trip to look out for in the future.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Not long ago there was a tour to the Montenegro Riviera with opportunities to visit Macedonia, Albania and other Balkan countries however it was discontinued due to operational reasons and i was wondering whether JY had any immediate plans to bring back a similar holiday? I know you already have an excellent Balkan selection and this would be the icing on the cake. :)

Thanks

Mark