Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
My first JY was in 2010. We were given vouchers as Jaya said that had to be used within a month. Always ran out of date.

I would like to see a % off early bookings like most companies offer.

As to Voyages of Discovery- I booked for next May to France and Guernsey. I asked about the discount as advertised- in the small print, it was only for people that had travelled with the Company before 😠 Would have been nice as I am a single having to pay extra :dodgy: 

Jan

I remember getting the vouchers years ago and I used them a couple of times, as a long standing customer with 17 trips under my belt and another 3 booked I really do think that some kind of loyalty discount shoud be introduced; as I have mentioned on another post Voyages of discovery offer a 5% discount after just one tour. Even just a small token of appreciation for our loyalty would be good, us repeat customers are after all a good advertisement for the brand
Hi

Can't wait to find out what sort of loyalty scheme Just You will offer. When I first started using Just You in 2009, you used to get a voucher for £25 towards a European Holiday and £50 towards a long haul trip. I was only able to use one voucher - there was a time limit and I think you had to book your next holiday within a month of returning from the holiday.

Jaya

I had vouchers in the past, think only one was used, as if a tour was booked you then couldn't use the voucher, I tend to book way in advance...so lost out..so this sort of reward system didn't work for me.

Cindy

Hi Sarah, I agree - perhaps on a points system for every £ spent!  JY used to give out vouchers at the end of tours which had to be used within a month.  I was only ever able to use mine once, as I generally have to book holidays 9 months or more in advance.  It will be interesting to see if anything arises out of this discussion...

All the best,

Bob

I hope that any loyalty scheme would have a built in distinction between long and short haul holidays. Any  acknowledgement  of regular travellers would  be  much  appreciated
Yes, I remember receiving a £50 voucher for introducing a friend.  Long time ago. Introduced several friends since.  Look forward to new loyalty scheme.  Intrepid traveller
Good Morning Lesley,

You are welcome.

They loyalty scheme is still being considered but at the moment, no discounts are being offered on the Just You Brand.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hi Mildred

Thanks for your response. I take it that the loyalty scheme mentioned in Monty's post in March is no longer being considered?

Lesley

Good Morning Janet,

I am sorry that you are disappointed but we want you to know that all your suggestions and feedback are being monitored.

Kind Regards,

Mildred