Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks Bob have two wedding trips to Italy in the summer but waiting on JY to see what they are offering over Christmas.

Perhaps you should see a doctor.

All the best

Alan

Hi Alan,

Many thanks for your kind comments - I've had two antibiotics at this stage and still it hasn't cleared up!  Here's hoping it finally departs before the Borneo tour....

Hope all is well with you and you are planning your next trip.

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Bob

Sorry to hear you are still struggling with that cold hope it clears for you soon. Must be all that rain in Ireland!

Best wishes

Alan

ah Bob your right you weren't imagining things after all then, I have just again read through our Borneo fact sheet and yes it DOES mention an overnight bag, well spotted...

if anything such as suddenly does spring on us just use our hand luggage I suppose

all the best

Dave

Hi Monty, many thanks for double checking and I'm sorry for adding to your workload by asking so many questions over the last few days.  I promise I'll take a back seat for a while now!  And you are not numpties, you all work very hard to try to make your customers happy - we are a demanding bunch at times!  We appreciate that you are not perfect but we know that you try your best on our behalf and we can't ask for more than that.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Bob

Hi Bob,

I have doubled checked with the Holiday Creator and I can confirm that you will not need an overnight bag. As you mentioned, we did run this tour a couple of years ago and this little bit of information was missed when updating the document. Yes, I admit it - we are complete numpties!

Many thanks for alerting us to the mishap. What would we do without you?

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty,  I'd appreciate it if you could double check that we definitely do not need an overnight bag and let me know why that info was put on the Borneo fact sheet!!  Was it left over from the previous Borneo tour that JY did many years ago?

Hi Dave, I've replied to Mike on the other thread.  I'm not quite fighting fit yet - have a cold that refuses to clear up!  But very much looking forward to our Borneo and Singapore adventure!

All the best,

Bob

Hi Dave,

http://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-82948.html 

I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty

are you allowed to give us a little info as to why our flight on 29 May from Kota Kinabula ( Borneo ) to Singapore has been changed, is this maybe down to over booking by the airline or for another reason and would this mean that for those not doing the Singapore add on will still be taking the earlier flight as this cuts deep into their free time in getting to see some of Singapore with the included sightseeing tour

and Bob are you still jet lagged am looking forward to this tour so much and meeting all our fellow travellers and forum users

all best wishes

Dave

Hi Monty, many thanks for this information - it is a relief to know we won't need an overnight bag as it makes packing and planning easier!

Yes this advice was given in the "General Information for Borneo" sheets that accompanied the Holiday Information pack.  It says "During the tour there will be instances where it is recommended to take an overnight bag other than your large case, so please bring an appropriate bag for this."  Underneath this, there is a list of "Extra items to pack" and the last item on this list is an overnight bag!  Perhaps you could just double check this for us - I don't want to be the only one not to bring an overnight bag and then find out while on tour that we do need one?!!

All the best,

Bob