Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Sue,

There has not been a Tour Manager allocated just yet, but if you want to ask me again a little closer to the time, I will be happy to look again for you.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Monty, has a TM been allocated yet for this trip on 6 Sept?
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Sue,

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner via email. I have chased the cost of the room upgrade for both trips you were interested, but unfortunately we have not yet had a response from the hotels or agents overseas. I will keep you updated.

There are now 9 people booked on this date, including yourself. Of these, 8 are female and 1 is male.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Monty, thanks for info. Got an email today to say that JY are still waiting to hear back from hotel/agent about upgrade so will try to be patient for response

Hi Sue,

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner via email. I have chased the cost of the room upgrade for both trips you were interested, but unfortunately we have not yet had a response from the hotels or agents overseas. I will keep you updated.

There are now 9 people booked on this date, including yourself. Of these, 8 are female and 1 is male.

Kindest regards,

Monty

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sue,

Minimum numbers vary depending on each tour and individual date - numbers are looking quite healthy at the moment for this date.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Jia, have the numbers changed since your reply?

Hi Sue,

Minimum numbers vary depending on each tour and individual date - numbers are looking quite healthy at the moment for this date.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sue,

There are currently 6 travellers booked on this escape holiday with the group made up of 5 women and 1 man.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia, sorry forgot to ask also, what is the minimum number you take on this holiday?  Thanks  Sue

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sue,

There are currently 6 travellers booked on this escape holiday with the group made up of 5 women and 1 man.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia, Thanks very much for the info.  Could you please tell me what the additional cost is for sea view for a week, which I presume includes a balcony/terrace?  Thanks

Hi Sue,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi, I am interested in this holiday. Can you please tell me how many men/women are booked already on this trip. Thanks Sue