Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Toni,

There will be 22 other people with you on the main tour - but only if this gets fully booked. At the minute there are 16 other people joining you on the main tour, 4 of which will be doing the add on.

Kindest regards,

Monty

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Toni,

The maximum group size for Croatian Coastal Explorer is 20 travellers for all departure dates.

Wild Borneo also has the add on, so there is a little more availibility on this trip and it varies each date. On the 16th June, the availability for the main tour is 13 places and the add on has 8 places. However for the 20th October and 17th November dates, there is a total of 23 places - 15 on the main tour and 8 on the add on.

I hope this helps slightly.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thanks Monty. Sorry I am being a bit dim here, but does that mean that I, doing the main tour in November, will be with 22 other travellers (8 of whom are then staying on for the add on) or 14 other travellers? I'm guessing it's the former, as no-one will have just booked for the add on, surely!

Toni

Hi Toni,

The maximum group size for Croatian Coastal Explorer is 20 travellers for all departure dates.

Wild Borneo also has the add on, so there is a little more availibility on this trip and it varies each date. On the 16th June, the availability for the main tour is 13 places and the add on has 8 places. However for the 20th October and 17th November dates, there is a total of 23 places - 15 on the main tour and 8 on the add on.

I hope this helps slightly.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty / Julia

I see on the website that my up-coming trips (Croatian Coastal Cruise and Wild Borneo) are either fully booked or have only 3 places left, respectively.

Could you let me know the maximum group size for each of these trips, please?

Regards

Toni