Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'steph b' wrote:

Hi Ash I am going to Dubai 3rd may too but flying from London it will be good to meet you out there.

Hi Steph b,

I am looking forward to it except for the overnight flight. Hope we will be able to get into our rooms when we arrive at the hotel so we can have a shower.

JustYou tell me that so far there are 12 people booked on this holiday, 10 females and me and one other male.

This will be the third JustYou holiday I have been on and females always out-number males.

Look forward to meeting you.

Kind regards,

Ash.

Hi Ash I am going to Dubai 3rd may too but flying from London it will be good to meet you out there.
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Ash,

All of our holidays have minimum numbers needed to operate - I can however confirm that this has already been given the green light to go ahead.

Kindest regards

Julia

Thats great.

Thanks,

Ash.

Hi Ash,

All of our holidays have minimum numbers needed to operate - I can however confirm that this has already been given the green light to go ahead.

Kindest regards

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Ash,

There are now 12 travellers booked on this date - 2 men and 10 women with the age range of early-40s through to late-70s and 2 of the group flying from Manchester.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Juulia.

Is there a minimum number needed to book on this trip before it is confirmed going ahead.

Ash.

Hi Ash,

There are now 12 travellers booked on this date - 2 men and 10 women with the age range of early-40s through to late-70s and 2 of the group flying from Manchester.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Ash46' wrote:

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Ash,

Nine travellers are booked on this date, of these, 7 are female and 2 are male and the ages range from the mid-40's to the late-70's. Two people are flying from Manchester.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Many thanks for your quick response.

I will contact you nearer the date for an update if that is ok.

Kind regards,

Ash.

Could you please give me an update on the numbers etc., for this holiday.

Thanks,

Ash.

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Ash,

Nine travellers are booked on this date, of these, 7 are female and 2 are male and the ages range from the mid-40's to the late-70's. Two people are flying from Manchester.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Many thanks for your quick response.

I will contact you nearer the date for an update if that is ok.

Kind regards,

Ash.

Hi Ash,

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hello,

I have just booked the above city break, flying from Manchester. Could you please let me know details of others on this trip, male/female, age range and how many flying from Manchester.

Thanks,

Ash.