Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Bob and To you all have a great tour,I hope the weather doesn't effect your taking OFF!!!!

Have fun and we await the review safe travelling

Cindy

Hi Sally, thanks for the info. Thankfully this is one complication that I don't have to worry about!

See you on Monday all being well!

Cheers,

Bob

If there is a need for people to travel to Gatwick during tube strikes the best option is to get the Thameslink Train from London Farringdon - of course, you will have to get a taxi to get to Farringdon. Trains usually do not stop at City Thameslink Station over the weekends.

Jaya

For those travelling to Gatwick by public transport on Sunday or Monday there is a chance of a tube strike as per the following announcement from TFL:-

'The RMT union is currently planning to strike from the evening of Saturday 6 February for 48 hours. If this goes ahead, Tube services would be disrupted from early evening on Saturday and all day on Sunday 7 and Monday 8 February. As the strike involves Tube station staff, Tube services will be running but many stations may open late, close early, or may not open at all. Services on London Overground, the bus network, DLR, tram, river and TfL Rail services will run normally, but they may be much busier than usual. Extra buses will operate. Weekend engineering works on the Tube, TfL Rail and London Overground will go ahead as planned.'

Hope it doesn't cause anyone too much trouble. See you on Monday.

Sally

Hi Sally (and Bob plus everyone else who has booked this trip)

I am sure you will have a great time despite all the hotel changes. I am really looking forward to reading the reviews on your return. I am looking forward to this trip very much.

Jaya

Hi Sally,

Your transfer is included from the hotel to the airport. Are you looking forward to your trip?

Kindest regards,

Monty

Monty

My final docs arrived yesterday. Can I just confirm for those on the extension that the transfer to the airport for our return flight will be arranged for us? I know that this is not always the case. Thanks

Jaya

Four of our hotels have been changed - three the same as you. It's a bit odd that you were told a week before us. The final hotel for the extension is not what I would normally choose (large all-inclusive with constant 'entertainment' including foam party!) but I hope we will be able to find a quiet corner of the beach in which to relax.

I'm sure we'll have a great time nevertheless.

Sally

Thanks Dave, fingers crossed all goes well!

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Bob

incase i forget have a great time on this tour and looking forward to your review when you return and hearing all about it on the Borneo tour in May

all the best

Dave

Hi Bob

Hopefully your documents will arrive very soon. Yes, we must compare notes when we meet for the Borneo trip in May.

Jaya