Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Monty,

Thanks for coming back to me. Whew, that's a relief that I haven't been banned! It looks as though my post regarding "grammar" has opened a can of worms - which was not the intention! I was taught through my years in advertising, that "presentation" was everything, and could cost the advertising agency I worked for, thousands and thousands of pounds, if there was a mistake in an ad, and the advertiser refused to pay for it!

Well at least the Forum is not as quiet as it was,now! I most certainly did not mean to offend anyone!!

Cheers,

Hils

Hi Hils,

We have always had the count of posts available for you to see, maybe you have only just delved deep enough into the Community to see this. A 0% warning is always a good thing and it certainly doesn't mean that you have a warning.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty,

I notice that we now have the number of posts and when we joined, next to our name. Alongside mine, I notice that I had a "Warning %" - luckily it had a zero! I tried to put that post re grammar, as politely as I could! Does this mean I am on a warning?

Cheers,

Hils