Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you for letting us know. We are looking into this for you as we are not aware of any issues with the "contact us" button.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty

I always have the same problem with the "contact us" button on the JY website - I never get a reply and have stopped using it.

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you for letting us know. We are looking into this for you as we are not aware of any issues with the "contact us" button.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty

Thanks very much for your reply. I used the "contact us" button on the Travelsphere website which clearly doesn't work!

Regards

Sylvia

Hi Slyvia,

I am very sorry about this. Could I ask you for the email address that you have been sending your questions to? I will have a look into this, as this is not acceptable from our side of things.

The New Zealand add-on for the Grand Tour of Australia is Discover New Zealand.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty

I am hoping you can help me out as I have emailed Travelsphere twice and twice they have failed to reply to me!

I am celebrating a big birthday next year and am considering the Travelsphere Grand Tour of Australia with the NZ add on. What I want to know is which programme for the NZ add on does the tour follow - Discover NZ or Must See NZ?

It's not a complicated question is it?

Thanks in anticipation.

Sylvia