Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Andrew.

I was on this tour in June and it was fantastic. The answer to your questions are yes we did stop at the Devils Tower with time  for a photo op and a chance for a drink or ice cream.

We also arrived at the Brandin Iron in time for a visit to the wolf sanctuary, which several of the group did.

Hope you have a great time.

Elsie

Hi Grahame I read your reviews in other thread and am currently saving to do this trip and cannot wait to book the national parks tour. Would you be able to help with a few questions.

On Day 4 after leaving deadwood you mention you travel to the black hills did your tour guide make a stop at the devils tower as it somewhere I would also like to visit or was it a little out of the way.

On Day 6 heading towards Yellowstone park I know it will be a very long day travelling and with lots to see but what time did you reach the hotel that evening in west Yellowstone I believe it is the Brandin iron inn listed in the accommodation. I am looking at paying a visit to the nearby grizzly and wolf discovery centre that closes around 8.30 at night so hoping to have a hr spare there.

Thanks Andrew

Thanks Monty. I will be really happy if a Las Vegas city break becomes available in 2017.
Oh yes please !!!
Hi Grahame,

The Holiday Creator was interested to hear your thoughts on this...so watch this space for 2016/2017!!

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Grahame,

That's a fab idea. I have passed your comments over to the Holiday Creator for North America, and I will let you know what their thoughts are.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty or Julia,

I have just posted a review of this brilliant tour however, I forgot to mention that I felt that the time spent in Las Vegas in my view was not long enough.

Moving forward, could yo advise me please whether there are plans for a city break to Las Vegas for 2017 ?

Many thanks,

Grahame