Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Currently on Flavours of Tuscany. We had a group booking at the airport which worked well and were redirected to the main desk, not the machines which everyone else were queuing to use 🙂 Have a great time in India.

Jan

Thank you for your prompt reply Monty. I am sure I will have a fab time in India and enjoy my holiday.
Hi Tracey,

Thank you for your feedback, I am very sorry with what you have experienced. We endeavour to provide great customer service with every call, and take pride in this. I have passed your comments over to the contact team, in hope that you will see some improvement.

To clear up any confusion, I have managed to speak to the aviation team and they have attempted to see your booking under 'Manage My Booking' section, but it does not allow us to retrieve this booking. We believe that is due to this booking potentially linking back to a group. They suggested for you to try online, but from reading your post, you are unable to log-in. If this continues to happen you will have to check in at the airport.

I hope this helps, and again, I apologise for your poor experience on the phone to our advisor.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Hi I am of to India on Monday and had a couple of queries. I rang yesterday, I asked to speak to aviation to which i got the reply I can tell you anything you want to know. Ok I said and asked for my PNR number I had upgraded and wanted to see if I could book in online. I get given a code i say i tried that doesnt work, no that is your number you will be able to use that. I tried it no good, I ring back can I speak to aviation please, no i will be able to help you, I say the PNR doesnt work, let me check with aviation says the advisor!!!!!! no you are still included in the group booking you can't use that number. The replies from both operators were curt and not at all friendly. What has happened at Just you? I have always been so happy with the advisors they have asked me if i am looking forward to my holiday, they have spoken about where they have been and always they have said hope you have a lovely time. I came off the telephone slightly disappointed i could not book online (despite advice on this site saying you possibly could if you have upgraded), but more disappointed with the after sales care that I received.