Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I was told all groups go to the g section.from there I found my other groups and 2 by reps. Btw having a wonderful time right now
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Trish,

I can confirm that there was a JY representative at the airport. The reps are booked to start 4 hours prior to long haul flight departures, this assistance is purely at check-in (not airside) and on occasions if you arrive and check in before the rep attends you would not see a rep at all.

Specifically to this flight, there were a few major issues that would have taken up the reps time and there is a possibility that in dealing with them he would have been away from his post, helping customers at the BA ticketing desk.

I am sorry that you missed him, but I hope you understand that there may not always be a rep around at all times.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Everyone on this tour said the same. I was thete from around 1.45pm. I managed to find a helpful member of the BA team straight away when I couldn't locate the JY rep.

Regards

Trish G:-/

Very rarely do I ever see a JY representative at checkin...but then nowadays there are so many booking desks or self booking stations it would be hard for 1 person to be at all areas..

Cindy

Hi Trish,

I can confirm that there was a JY representative at the airport. The reps are booked to start 4 hours prior to long haul flight departures, this assistance is purely at check-in (not airside) and on occasions if you arrive and check in before the rep attends you would not see a rep at all.

Specifically to this flight, there were a few major issues that would have taken up the reps time and there is a possibility that in dealing with them he would have been away from his post, helping customers at the BA ticketing desk.

I am sorry that you missed him, but I hope you understand that there may not always be a rep around at all times.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Hi,

When i enquired prior to departure i was advised there would be a JY at Heathrow T5 to assist with self check in. Upon arrival and all the time i was in the terminal prior to luggage drop i never saw a JY rep. Please advise why nobody was there.

Trish G