Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi,

http://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-82314-post-281080.html#pid281080 

I hope that helps.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Monty

Back in post 56 you promised some feedback before the final balance was due on 16th Nov but unfortunately this has passed now. I was wondering, as the forum is quiet at the moment if you could chase up the issue of the excursions (in particular the submarine question of Bobs) and also what the state of play is with the hotels.

Thanks

Sally

I am sure Bob you are pleased to be going. I have to pay my balance within the next few days, soon after I get back from Kerala.

Jaya

Hi as far as I know it is part of JY/TS' terms and conditions that once the price is confirmed when you book, you will not be subject to any surcharges - Monty correct me if I have that wrong!

Looking forward to the update on various questions very soon as the balance is due today. As I have it automatically debited from my credit card, I got a notification email from JY this morning to say that it has been processed. So I am definitely going (bar any catastrophes!!).

Cheers,

Bob

I think usually people who have already booked do not pay the increased price. It is the new bookings. Glad to know that I do not have to pay the extra £300 otherwise I would have to think hard whether to go or not.

Jaya

Hi Monty

That is not how JY James's post reads but good news for those booked on other dates.

Lesley

Hi Lesley,

All current bookings are still paying the lower (original) price. So, I am pleased to say, all of those of you who have already booked will not need to pay the extra £300.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Jaya

Hope you have caught up with the fact that your holiday will cost an additional £300. It is,only the February date where no increase will occur which seems a bit unfair to those who have already booked other dates. I still intend to wait and see reviews of this holiday before I commit.

Regards

Lesley

Hi all,

The Holiday Creator and the person who looks after this tour in our overseas team, are currently in the USA. I hope to reply to all of you by next week and hopefully before you pay your outstanding deposit. I would like to give you the most up-to-date information - so I hope this will not be a problem.

The tour is definitely going ahead as planned, so I hope there will be no reason not to pay balances. As James has said above, it will stay at the original price for the 8th February departure but we are unable to absorb the costs for all of the other departures. We are going through the process of updating our system with new prices.

I hope to get back to you soon.

Kindest regards,

Monty

'JYJames' wrote:

The good news on the 8th February date following talks with our agents, we have been able to now keep the price at the original brochure price that all current bookings have paid.

So if any customers are considering this tour this is the date to book as we will have to increase the selling price on all other dates.

James,

If that's the case, then why not show the March to October dates with the additional £300 instead of being back to the original prices? Seems like the obvious approach otherwise it's rather misleading to people who do not use the community.

Sandy