Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hope this does become an option, on my last trip the paperwork didn't arrive until weeks after I got back, luckily I called the office and they e-mailed it to me; for my next trip the paperwork for the balance was issued so close to the due date that it only arrived today, 3 days after the due date so hopefully that doesn't mean I have lost the holiday. Postal delays add to the the pre holiday stress so anything that avoids that is a bonus.

Tim

Hi Tansam,

There is some work being carried out behind the scenes at the moment about documentation and customers preferred way of receiving their documents be it by email, accessing in the online account or by post.

It is work in progress so it may be a little while before this is an option for you to tick... but it is in the pipeline.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Is it possible to add to booking process a tick box question re whether the customer wants an email with holiday documents sent to them.

I like to have a back up copy of documents available to me whilst on holiday and this is the easiest format for me to send to my husband in case he needs to know where I am should he need to contact me.

I do know the office staff will send this information if asked but I think it would be easier to arrange when booking the holiday.