Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
This 2018, I plan to visit Europe and Spain. For my summer holiday, I'm looking at Tenerife or Gran Canaria.I came across this one article about he place here in https://www.canaryislandsinfo.co.uk/gran-canaria/things-to-do/playa-de-amadores/ * I've never been to either and apparently the beaches are fantastic as well as being suitably 'different' to make it interesting.

*Just You is not accountable for the content of external sites

Hi Grahame,

Costa de la Luz is one of our most popular tours so we have published quite a few 2016 departures in our current brochure (April 2015). I can assure you that we do fly from Gatwick in 2016, and you should be able to see the departure dates in the price guide. We are currently experiencing some technical problems getting the information from our system on to the website. I have alerted the team, and they are working on this as we speak.

https://www.justyou.co.uk/en-gb/tours/costa-de-la-luz/?internal_promotion=community .

The Canaries is something that Just You have been looking into, however if we were going to feature the Canary Islands it would be closer to 2017. Do keep your eyes peeled for Travelsphere though, as there maybe something in interest for you coming soon.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the website and thank you for alerting us about the issue.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty,

I forwarded you a post regarding this today but forgot to mention that I would be flying from Gatwick.

I have noticed that there are no departures online from Gatwick for 2016 only from other regional airports.

Many thanks

Kind regards,

Grahame

Hi Monty,

Could you advise me whether Costa de la Luz will be in the upcoming 2016 brochure please ?

I am also interested in a holiday to the Canaries as well for 2016. Is this destination likely to feature in the new brochure as I have not seen the Canaries featured by JY.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Grahame