Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Karen,

Good choice!!

On the 13th January departure for the Australia leg of your journey there are 13 travellers and for the New Zealand leg there are currently 29 travellers, of those there are 5 travellers doing both Australia and New Zealand.

On the 2nd March departure for the Australia leg of your journey there are 10 travellers and for the New Zealand leg there are currently 10 travellers, of those there are 4 travellers doing both Australia and New Zealand.

For the 13th January, it looks like there are a couple of places remaining, but as part of this tour is on request you will need to speak to a holiday advisor.

Kindest regards

Monty

Hi Monty

Many thanks for that information I have booked the 2nd March trip!!

Excited already!!

Karen

Hi Karen,

Good choice!!

On the 13th January departure for the Australia leg of your journey there are 13 travellers and for the New Zealand leg there are currently 29 travellers, of those there are 5 travellers doing both Australia and New Zealand.

On the 2nd March departure for the Australia leg of your journey there are 10 travellers and for the New Zealand leg there are currently 10 travellers, of those there are 4 travellers doing both Australia and New Zealand.

For the 13th January, it looks like there are a couple of places remaining, but as part of this tour is on request you will need to speak to a holiday advisor.

Kindest regards

Monty

Hi Julia

I'm giving serious thought to going on the Amazing Australia tour with New Zealand add on next year.

I can't decided which date to go either 13 Jan or 2 Mar.

When I looked on line the 13 Jan Amazing Australia tour wasn't showing a NZ add on.... is this because the NZ tour is booked up?

Also can you let me know how many people are booked for these trips.

Many thanks

Karen