Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Eve,

I had a chat to one of my colleagues and was advised that this was caused by the team running some tests for the cruise brands on our reservations system.

In terms of numbers, at the moment there are 12 travellers booked on the August date (2 men, 10 women with ages from early-50s through to early-80s)

For the September date there are 5 travellers booked, 1 man, 4 women with ages from late-50s through to late-60s.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

All very odd. I can see that the site is back to normal.

Can you please let me know numbers, age range and male/female breakdown for August and September departures?

Thanks

Eve

Hi Eve

I raised this with the IT and web teams as soon as I saw your message this morning. They have advised me that this has been fixed and is live on the site. I'm still trying to get to the bottom as to why it happened though!

Kindest regards,

Julia

P.S. I know, I need 5 spare minutes to jot everything down... so far I have (unedited version) "So it was time for my early summer holiday and this year I opted to take a trip I've had my eye on for years..."

Hi Julia

I was looking at the Lille and Bruge holiday for September and it no longer has any departures from St Pancras for this year. Holidays for next year say "make your own way"

I have also noticed "make your own way" on other rail holidays for next year.

Can you please explain?

Eve

P.S I haven't seen a review for Prague, Vienna and Budapest from you yet!