Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Julia,

Thank you so much for your detailed response, and I look forward to hearing from you again when you get the answers to the other question

Thanks

Kim

Hi Kim,

Sorry for the delay, we contacted our overseas team to make sure we passed on the right information to you...

So the hotel is 100m from a man-made beach and about 150m from the promenade. There are shops, bars and restaurants close by, in both Qawra and Bugibba, approximately a 10 to 15 minutes’ walk.

In terms of the numbers on this tour there are currently 7 travellers confirmed to travel with the group wade up of 1 man and 6 women with ages from late-40s through to early-70s.

I'm still waiting on the location details for the other tour (which I will add here) but the numbers for this are 26 travellers booked (4 places left) with the group made up of 5 men and 21 women with ages from early-50s through to early-80s.

Kindest regards

Julia

Hello,

I am thinking of doing the Marvellous Malta holiday leaving 15th September but have a few questions before I book.

What is the area like? Are there shops, restaurants and bars nearby? The brochure says only 3 dinners are included so I hope so! Also I would like to be able to wander around on my own so it would be nice to know there is stuff to do close by.

How many people are going on this trip, what is the age range, and the ratio of men to women?

And just to be really awkward can I ask the same questions about the Islands of the med - Malta and Sicily holiday on the same date please?

Many thanks

Kim