Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Sunnydaz' wrote:

I have just come back from this holiday, and apart from a bit of TLC and a little maintance in places I thought it was OK. Not been on many JY holidays so I can not compare previous hotels, but been with Travelsphere to Italy and found hotels pretty basic, but clean.

I found hotel clean, friendly and I didn't mind the food. I think most all-inclusive are pretty much the same or buffet style food. But in saying that towards the end of our holiday they did bring more varieties of fresh fruit and tea bags etc, not sure if it was due to more Italian and German holiday makers arriving would should not be the case.

I think that it being all-inclusive and the excursion's included helped it to be value for money, for me anyway. I didn't think the Bay and Beaches optional excursion was worth £56 though, a little expensive for what it was, and as mentioned in review, shops open at 10am. If you wanted to shop half an hour not much time. But I don't like shopping so enough time for me to have ice cream and buy a couple of presents :-)

Overall I enjoyed my stay, met some great people, enjoyed the sun (when it actually came out), liked my included excursion's, love Sardinia and had a great tour manager!

Regards

Sunnydaz

Its good that overall you had a good time. Lets hope that JY can sort out the problems.

Cheers

Mark

I have just come back from this holiday, and apart from a bit of TLC and a little maintance in places I thought it was OK. Not been on many JY holidays so I can not compare previous hotels, but been with Travelsphere to Italy and found hotels pretty basic, but clean.

I found hotel clean, friendly and I didn't mind the food. I think most all-inclusive are pretty much the same or buffet style food. But in saying that towards the end of our holiday they did bring more varieties of fresh fruit and tea bags etc, not sure if it was due to more Italian and German holiday makers arriving would should not be the case.

I think that it being all-inclusive and the excursion's included helped it to be value for money, for me anyway. I didn't think the Bay and Beaches optional excursion was worth £56 though, a little expensive for what it was, and as mentioned in review, shops open at 10am. If you wanted to shop half an hour not much time. But I don't like shopping so enough time for me to have ice cream and buy a couple of presents 🙂

Overall I enjoyed my stay, met some great people, enjoyed the sun (when it actually came out), liked my included excursion's, love Sardinia and had a great tour manager!

Regards

Sunnydaz

Thank you for your response Tim

It is good to hear that JY are taking some action.

Tim 9 years ago
It goes without saying that we are extremely disappointed in the negative reviews regarding this holiday. Our Product team have collated all the correspondence we have received and are liaising with the hotel as it is clear they have not met our expectations. The outcome will ultimately allow us to decide as to whether we continue using the hotel going forward.

Tim

I have just been reading all the dreadful reviews of this holiday on feefo.

It was a holiday I had been considering ( but certainly wouldn't now !)

It may me wonder how quickly JY act after reviews like this .

What action can you take ?

I think I would want several good reviews on a tour before I risk booking it now.

On the positive side I have had great JY holidays !