Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Anyone who is booked on the 8th from Gatwick looking forward to meeting you all next week, not long now.
'Rosie9' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

Can you tell me please when I am likely to receive my flight ticket and itinerary for this trip on 8 Sept, thanks, Sue

Hi Sue,

I have received my details today, so not long now

Rosie

Rosie

Just received mine today too, Im on Gatwick flight. Looking forward to meeting you and Val both. Sue

'suer' wrote:

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Sue,

Your final documents were sent out a couple of days ago, so you will be receiving them very soon.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Montu, thanks very much. I look forward to receiving them. Sue

Monty,my ticket arrived today, so many thanks. Suer

'suer' wrote:

Can you tell me please when I am likely to receive my flight ticket and itinerary for this trip on 8 Sept, thanks, Sue

Hi Sue,

I have received my details today, so not long now

Rosie

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Sue,

Your final documents were sent out a couple of days ago, so you will be receiving them very soon.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Montu, thanks very much. I look forward to receiving them. Sue

Hi Sue,

Kindest regards,

Monty

If there is anyone else booked on 8th Sept trip and would like to stay in touch before we go, please let me know, so we can swap email addresses before we go. Not long now to go
'Rosie9' wrote:

'kittycat' wrote:

'Rosie9' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

If there is anyone else booked on 8th Sept and would like to stay in touch before we go, please let me know, so we can swap email addresses before trip.

Hi I am booked on this trip flying from Manchester, This is my second time on this holiday I was there two years ago, which I enjoyed very much, looking forward to meeting you.

Regards

Rosie9

Hello Rosie9

I also am booked on this trip going from Manchester. Met you there 2 years ago.How is that for a coinsidence? Is Gaynor going with you again. Look forward to seeing you on the 8th.

Val

Hello Val, I am looking forward to meeting you again,2 great minds think alike booking this week. You must have enjoyed this holiday as much as I did, I found it to be very relaxing. I enjoyed paddling in the sea, and the walks along the beach. Gaynor is not coming this time, so I will look out for you at the airport. see you in September.

Rosina

Hi Rosina

Looking forward to meeting you on this holiday. It will be my first time going to this hotel, so excited. If you want to stay in touch, let JY know and we can swap email adddresses. See you in Sept. Sue

'kittycat' wrote:

'Rosie9' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

If there is anyone else booked on 8th Sept and would like to stay in touch before we go, please let me know, so we can swap email addresses before trip.

Hi I am booked on this trip flying from Manchester, This is my second time on this holiday I was there two years ago, which I enjoyed very much, looking forward to meeting you.

Regards

Rosie9

Hello Rosie9

I also am booked on this trip going from Manchester. Met you there 2 years ago.How is that for a coinsidence? Is Gaynor going with you again. Look forward to seeing you on the 8th.

Val

Hello Val, I am looking forward to meeting you again,2 great minds think alike booking this week. You must have enjoyed this holiday as much as I did, I found it to be very relaxing. I enjoyed paddling in the sea, and the walks along the beach. Gaynor is not coming this time, so I will look out for you at the airport. see you in September.

Rosina