Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Marion,

There is absolutely no reason - in fact, as I have been on annual leave this last week, I was surprised to find it was no longer on the home page. I have emailed the web team and asked that they look at giving this some more prominence again.

Kindest regards,

Julia

It's much harder to find the forum now, and a newbie probably wouldn't even realise its existence. I had to click on it hidden in all the small print at the bottom of the page, when using my iPad. Do JY have a reason for trying to hide it?
Tim 9 years ago
'wanny' wrote:

I don't get the tabs when using my mobile phone to browse here

Hi Wanny, we've now added a link to the Community in the Customer support section so if you're browsing on a mobile, you can access the Community from the homepage there.

Thanks,

Tim

Mark

If this oldie could work out the link on the left hand side and you a youngster couldnt that makes me FEEL GOOD!!!! I did tell you last night where it was..

Cindy

I don't get the tabs when using my mobile phone to browse here
'Tim' wrote:

'marks' wrote:

Hi,

The JY community link has disappeared from the homepage on my computer? Where it used to be, there is now a new video giving a personal account from a customer. The only reason i can post this is because someone has sent me the link via facebook?

Is it just me?

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark, there is a tab marked 'Community' on the left hand side of every page of the website (above the Facebook and Twitter icons and next to the search box). If you click on this you can access the forum from there.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi Marks,

I thought it was just me!! I did manage to find it in the end.

PaulineD

Tim 9 years ago
'marks' wrote:

Hi,

The JY community link has disappeared from the homepage on my computer? Where it used to be, there is now a new video giving a personal account from a customer. The only reason i can post this is because someone has sent me the link via facebook?

Is it just me?

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark, there is a tab marked 'Community' on the left hand side of every page of the website (above the Facebook and Twitter icons and next to the search box). If you click on this you can access the forum from there.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi,

Is it just me?

Thanks

Mark