Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Mike,

I have asked the team to look into disappearing log-out button in the "My account" section.

Final documents should be issued in the next couple of weeks.... I can't believe how quickly this holiday has come around!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

I logged into 'Manage my Account' recently and was also unable to see a 'Log out' button when I wanted to exit this function.

I paid the balance on my holiday to Peru (departing 6th August) on 9th May but never received a confirmation invoice. The record in 'My Account' correctly shows 'paid in full' so there's no need to send a new invoice now....just as long as I receive my final information pack in a couple of weeks time.

Cheers

Mike

Hi Gill,

This week, I have learnt something new.

When you paid a deposit, you should have received a confirmation invoice within a couple of days. A second invoice is only issued if there are changes to the holiday which affects the ATOL certificate or you request one. If you would like me to arrange to have a new invoice sent to you, please let me know.

Flights are currently listed as

Depart Gatwick 08:00hrs

Arrive Gatwick: 12:50hrs

These are provisional times and subject to change, and would be confirmed in your final documents.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Liz,

I have asked that the team issue a new confirmation invoice to you (yes your payment was received) and I already have the team looking into why you (and it appears other) are unable to see the log out button.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Thank you - a confirmation invoice arrived on Saturday.

Liz 🙂

Hi Julia

Going to Lake Garda 08/09/15 booking ref A****** paid balance 08/06/15 and managed to log out. When I log in says paid in full. Should I have been sent a confirmation invoice. Also can you confirm flight times yet so I can sort out coaches.

Thanks

Tony:thumbup:

Hi Liz,

I have asked that the team issue a new confirmation invoice to you (yes your payment was received) and I already have the team looking into why you (and it appears other) are unable to see the log out button.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Hope you had a great holiday. Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. My laptop computer was in for repair. I have logged into my online account again, but there is definitely no logout button to use. Also the page tells me I will get a confirmation invoice of payment within seven days. I paid on 15th June but have not received an invoice, though I have printed off the page which says the amount paid. I assume my booking details are up-to-date and I'm still down as travelling. My booking Ref. is A******. Please would you check? Many thanks. 🙂

Liz

*Please note this post has been edited to remove the booking reference details.

Thanks Ann,

I will let the team know and get them investigating this.

Thanks

Jules

I was using a desktop computer.

Ann

Hi Ann,

Could you tell me, were you using a desktop computer or a tablet?

You should be seeing the Log-out link but clearly something is going on... I will get the team to investigate.

Kindest regards,

Julia