Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I thought it was a very pleasant way to travel by train much less stressful than flying for that short distance.

hope it all works for you Jaya..

Cindy

I certainly hope that is the case for you Jaya. We were lucky. On time both ways.
Thanks Elaine. Not too long to go. Hopefully all the problems with the French strikes will be over by September. It is such a short break and I would not like to waste time in any delays.

Jaya

I hope you get Joyce for your TM Jaya. She is really good. The hotel in Lille is nice and quiet considering it is city based.
Hi Elaine and Jan - yes this is going to be a very 'cosy' holiday with such a small group unless more people book before the departure date. Looking forward to it.

Bob, thanks for the links. Am already counting the days for South Africa / Zambia trip even though it is not till September 2016!

Jaya

Excellent news Jaya, I am so pleased. Nice also with a small group too.

Jan

Excellent news re the Battlefields Trip Jaya. I am so pleased. Ine has been cleared to operate too. :thumbup:
Hi Jaya, delighted the Battlefields tour has been cleared! Here's the link for my SA and Zambia review (it is very short, this was the first review I did so it's not that detailed) - also the itinerary has changed quite a lot for the SA part of the tour, so some of it may not be relevant. Hope it is of some use:

http://forum.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-26222.html 

What may be of more use to you is the thread I put up on the Share Your Travel Tips forum (I suggested this forum be introduced so this was the first post on it!). Here's the link:

http://forum.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-51732.html?highlight=South+Africa 

All the best,

Bob

Hi Everybody

First of all great news that the Battlefields trip has been cleared to operate despite there being only 9 of us. Also, it was a nice surprise to receive a refund of £70 - the cost has gone down so more spending money.

I am going to get a good small camera with a better zoom lens. Have to find some time to get to the shops as have been extremely busy at work since returning from Namibia. Also, am going to do all optional excursions in South Africa / Zambia. Do not want to miss anything!

Bob, I tried to search for your South Africa/Zambia review but could not find it. And I was thinking that I was quite good at such things!! Will try again as want to refresh my memory. I would have joined you and Sally for the Mexico tour in February, but the date was so close to my Kerala holiday. At least I will have a good idea on what to expect after reading your review!!

Jaya

Have you heard anymore on whether it has been cleared to operate yet Jaya?