Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Waves to Incognito Mod! 😃
Hi Cindy

For now they will remain incognito as they are simply posting our community members' messages rather than replying to them but we shall see longer term....

Kindest regards,

Julia

I was wondering who this new moderator was shows up,pinkish on my iPad, I used to be heavily involved with a Navy family posting website and it takes so much time to monitor, so let's hope many hands make lighter work for you all.

is this person going to get a name!!! Or be incognito...

Julia Enjoy your holiday when the time comes.

Cindy

Thanks for asking this question Ann, it now explains why the last few posts I've sent haven't appeared on the site yet.

Hopefully they'll appear by the end of the week, along with responses/updates to my queries.

Regards

Caroline

Hi Ann,

You do have a pair of eagle eyes! I can confirm that due to an increased workload, I have had to recruit another member of staff to help moderate the community. (A tough decision as I am very possessive over the community and it's members).

I will still be answering your questions, teasing you with product snippets and staying involved in day-to-day conversations where required (and Tim will continue to deputise in my absence), but having this extra pair of hands means that conversations between members or those posting new messages aimed at other community members will appear a little speedier.

Kindest regards

Julia

I'm intrigued, Julia. While looking at the site this afternoon I have noticed that "Moderator" in purple has appeared as reading a particular thread at the same time as me and now I notice that among the people listed at the bottom of the index page as being on the site in the last 15 minutes is the same purple Moderator. [By the way, I've never seen MY name in that bottom slot, even when I've only just signed out.]

Has your workload increased so much that you have had to persuade someone else to join you to check the postings before they appear or perhaps it is in preparation for your holiday later this month (training someone up in case Tim is not available)?

Ann