Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Sally,

We are now up to 17 bookers, which means...this tour has been cleared to operate.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi again Julia, I have now had my final invoice, does this mean that the tour has been given the green light please? Kind regards, Sally
Hi Sally,

Yes, we're up to 13 on this date - not cleared just yet but the team are feeling quite positive.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sally K,

At the moment there are 8 travellers booked on this tour, and we would need about 15 for this to go ahead. So, at the moment this hasn't been given the green light to operate. Having pets, I completely understand the need to get kennels booked so please feel free to ask for regular updates on this.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia, just wondering if anyone else has booked on this yet?

Hi Sally K,

At the moment there are 8 travellers booked on this tour, and we would need about 15 for this to go ahead. So, at the moment this hasn't been given the green light to operate. Having pets, I completely understand the need to get kennels booked so please feel free to ask for regular updates on this.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi, I realise it is very early days yet but I am wondering if anyone else has booked this yet, also how many you need to get the green light? I have to plan ahead as I have to book my dog into kennels! Kind regards, Sally