Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Janet,

I have booked for this trip too. Flamingo Oasis looks interesting, great for photos. I might join you, if you fancy the company of course.

See you in a few weeks 🙂

Regards Claire

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Janet,

a visit to the Flamingo Oasis is not included as part of the itinerary or as an optional excursion. However, if this is something that you would like to do, the Tour Manager should be able to assist you with this in resort (and you may even find a few fellow travellers would like to join you on this too)

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thank you Julia,

I`ll check with the tour manager at the resort.

Looking forward to this holiday, especially as it is geared to relaxation. :thumbup:

Janet

Hi Janet,

a visit to the Flamingo Oasis is not included as part of the itinerary or as an optional excursion. However, if this is something that you would like to do, the Tour Manager should be able to assist you with this in resort (and you may even find a few fellow travellers would like to join you on this too)

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hello,

I`m booked for the above trip in June 2015 and wondered whether any of the excursions feature a visit to the Flamingo Oasis in Cagliari as a pre-bookable or included trip please?

Thank you,

Regards,

janet 😉