Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'SarahS' wrote:

I hope you have a great time. Please write a review when you get back.

Thanks, really looking forward to it, especially Nashville. Yes, will write a review when I get back.

Hello Katy, could you say what was wrong with the Cote D'Azur holiday? This was on my possibles list for next year but I am a bit concerned now! I like a decent walking break but not mountain climbing!

Many thanks, RM

I hope you have a great time. Please write a review when you get back.
Hi Julia

Thanks for the information, wasn't sure whether this tour was proving popular enough. There were 17 on the trip I took last year to the National Parks and LBH so doesn't look too big a group.

There have been a few tours I have been looking at where the dates shown in the first brochure have just disappeared (eg the trip including Laos being one, and the remaining date in October is impossible for me - have tickets to see Bob Dylan in London in October - so cant go then!) Also this trip doesn't look as if it is being offered next year so may have missed it.

Kind regards

Katy

Hi Katy,

I'm ever so sorry - this one slipped through the net.... As far as I can see this tour will be operating as planned.

There are 17 travellers booked on this date and the group is almost 50/50 with 9 men and 8 women. Ages of the group range from mid-40s through to early-80s.

I do hope that you enjoy this holiday and let us know how you get on.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia,

I know this is a "new" tour (and after returning from the "new" Cote d'Azur trip, which certainly wasn't a success) am anxious about this one, which was a reason for asking about the numbers, ages, M/F, TM - is there some problem with giving this information for this trip?

I know the date is still advertised but I have received the final documents so assume it is going ahead (but having had the experience of JY cancelling a trip with 2 days notice - NParks and LBH when the US parks were shut - know nothings ever certain). Is there a problem with numbers or something else (I have seen one of the hotels listed change a few times). Sorry, not full of confidence after my last month's JY experience.

Katy

Hi Julia

I'm on this holiday next month, just got the tickets etc. Can you let me know how many are on this tour, age range, M/F and tour manager?

Many thanks.

Katy