Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi JR,

Leave it with me....

Julia

JR 9 years ago
So am I !

Apart from current booking confirmations, I never receive any mailings,despite having been with JY for 10 years,& having recommended several people.

I have mentioned this on the phone to your customer services dept. at least 3 times but to no avail & have to request a brochure each time I hear one has been produced !

It's annoying.

Julia,

Just to let you know that a brochure arrived in the post today. Now all I need to do is decide which holiday(s) to book.

Phil.

Hi Val,

Don't worry, it can take up to a week for all the brochures to get to their destination. While I have received my 'file copy', I have yet to receive my copy in the post either.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi my brochure has not arrived yet, I am also having trouble receiving it - phone calls etc. please could you check for me my address is *****************

Thanks

Val

* Please note this post has been edited to remove personal information.

Brochure arrived today. As Bob says - difficult decisions to be made. On first glance the new Mexico/Guatemala & Belize trip and Alaska appeal most. It looks like my long awaited trip to National Parks will be put off another year yet again!
Hi Phil,

Absolutely, drop me an email to julia.morton@alh.co.uk.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Phil,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a brochure yet. When there is a flag, if you request a brochure, we can send this to you - unless you request to opt-in to our mailings you won't automatically be sent this in the future.

If you would like to send me your address, I can check that a brochure has been put in to the post for you. Simply reply to this thread and I will edit out your contact details.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia,

Is there a more secure/private way of passing my address to you? - like a private message?

Phil.

Hi I followed the link on the other thread and had a sneaky look at the new brochure - some very interesting holidays there! The new Mexico/Guatemala/Belize holiday looks great, as does Burma. I will have a few difficult decisions to make in the months ahead! I was taken aback at the leap in price for the Canada/Rockies tour until I realised it now includes two days on the Rocky Mountaineer, that would be an amazing experience! I particularly like the index at the beginning by country, makes it easier to find the holidays you're looking for.

Cheers,

Bob

Thank you. I'm looking forward to seeing some new destinations for 2016.