Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thank you Jan.

I have checked my invoice and am definitely booked on the "Flavours of Tuscany" holiday flying to Pisa on the 18th June.

Chris.

'janib' wrote:

Hello Chris and Tony,

According to the leaflet, both Taste and Flavour of Tuscany leave on June 18th. Taste goes to Bologna and Flavour to Pisa- flying that is 😛 Check your booking Chris :)

Jan

Thank you Jan.

I have checked my invoice and I am definitely going on the "Flavours of Tuscany" trip flying to Pisa on the 18th June.

Chris.

Hello Chris and Tony,

According to the leaflet, both Taste and Flavour of Tuscany leave on June 18th. Taste goes to Bologna and Flavour to Pisa- flying that is 😛 Check your booking Chris :)

Jan

'TonyJ' wrote:

Hello Chris,

I presume you mean 'Flavours of Tuscany' tour..this was snapped up really quickly and not surprising given the itinerary. I'm one of the three male travellers and this will be my forth JY trip, and all have been excellent.I'm really looking forward to it.

Tony

Thanks Tony.You are quite right it is "Flavours of Tuscany" and not

"Taste of Italy". Perhaps I should have gone to Specsavers.

It is good to know that you have enjoyed your earlier holidays with JY.

Look forward to meeting you on the 18th June.

Chris.

Hello Chris,

I presume you mean 'Flavours of Tuscany' tour..this was snapped up really quickly and not surprising given the itinerary. I'm one of the three male travellers and this will be my forth JY trip, and all have been excellent.I'm really looking forward to it.

Tony

Hello Chris,

Sorry for your loss, brave of you to carry on. I am booked on the Flavour of Tuscany in October so please write a review. That will be my seventh holiday with Just You and next week with the Battlefields Tour will be my 6th :)

Jan

Good Morning Chris,

I'm sorry to hear that you recently lost your wife, and I'm pleased that you found Sylvia's comments reassuring.

This date is fully booked with 30 travellers booked - ages of the group range from early-40s through to late-70s with everything in between. The group is made up of 3 men and 27 women.

I can't where individuals are travelling from, you might like to consider posting in the say hello to other single travellers section to see if any of your fellow travellers are using the community.

I hope you have a wonderful trip and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to post a message.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Good morning Julia.

This is my first holiday with Just You, having recently lost my wife and am a

bit apprehensive but found Sylvia's recent posting reassuring.

How many people are booked on this holiday please and what is the male/female ratio and average age please?

Is anyone going travelling from Devon?

Chris.