Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I'm glad you brought the subject of Russia up, Bob, as I would dearly love to visit it with JY. Here's hoping it will feature in the holidays for 2016/7.

Best wishes,

Rosey

'BGray' wrote:

Thanks Cindy, here's hoping!

Cheers,

Bob

So glad you raised this, Bob. I was also hoping to visit Russia next year with JY. Let's hope they will reconsider if enough people show interest.

best wishes,

Rosey

Hi Bob,

Here's another who would dearly love to visit Russia and noticed it missing from the JY list of destinations. I'd like to visit both St Petersburg and Moscow, ideally using the train connecting the two.

Let's keep up the pressure on Julia to work her magic!

regards,

Rosey

How about it Julia?!

Thanks Cindy, here's hoping!

Cheers,

Bob

A friend a few years back went on the JY Russia tour, she even took Russian speaking lessons, she had a great time and loved it so much she went again. Hope you get to go there one day Bob.

Cindy

Thanks Mick, but if it's that difficult for UK passport holders it's probably not looking good for JY reintroducing the tour. I can't see many people in the various parts of the UK making a special journey to London or Edinburgh to get the visa sorted. Hope you've enjoyed the rest of your Tuscany tour!

Best wishes,

Bob

Bob,

Check but I heard this rule only applies to certain countries UK been one of them. It maybe easier with an Irish passport, not sure.

Mick.

Hi Jaya, I could visit the Embassy in Dublin so that (in theory) shouldn't be a problem!

Hi Julia, I hope they do! Russia isn't top of my wish list just yet. I really want to do Australia, but finding a date is difficult especially with the Sept 2016 one "under review" - I presume this means it is unlikely to run! The other dates don't suit, so I'm looking into other options for next year. Am eagerly awaiting the new line up but won't book until it's complete in the Sept brochure. Ethiopia is pretty much at the top of my wish list, I wonder if JY will ever come up with a tour?

Best wishes,

Bob

Bob,

You know the holiday creators love a mini-campaign to get destinations included!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Bob

You will certainly have a problem getting a Russian Visa unless you are able to visit their consulate in London or Edinburgh! I know someone I have met on Just You holiday changed his Russian holiday this year to Sicily because of this.

Jaya