Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Fantastic. Thanks so much for your sleuthing on my behalf, Jules.
Hi Toni

I have an answer! So for the Athens, Olympia and the Corinth Coast tour.

All the hotels on this tour have free Wi-Fi in the rooms and in some of the hotels public spaces.

Kindest regards

Jules

On the USA tour bus we had in September it was FREE WIFI available on the bus which was really useful, so I used that each day running, when we went over to Canada it wasn't available, just in the USA!

On the USA tours I usually use the business suites to send emails etc, or print of tourist information, there is no charge

Cindy

Hi Toni,

Yes, I have been waiting for another colleague to come back to me on one of the holidays you highlighted as the system I usually use doesn't have this information listed.

WiFi access is still quite variable depending on where the tour is, so it's always best to check.

For the Cilento Coast the hotel has free wi-fi in public areas and also in the rooms (you will just need to get a password from reception to use it in the rooms).

I have chased for the information about Athens, Olympia and the Corinth Coast and will come back to you on this.

Kindest regards,

Jules (aka Julia)

Hi Julia (aka Jules, I gather!)

I thought I had posted a question along these lines some time ago, but it doesn't seem to have popped up yet. I am just wondering whether it is safe to assume that there is WiFi access at the majority of the hotels you use? I guess that there is, as it seems to be just about everywhere these days, but I'd still like to know before I travel so I can decide on means of communication with family while I'm away. The Cilento Coast and Athens, Olympia and the Corinth Coast hotels are of particular interest for me at the moment.

Toni