Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Julie and Taffy

You both seem to be getting about a bit! I know you will find Namibia amazing Taffy - seems you are travelling with with several PB companions! I did look at Namibia this year but looks like next year now! Also thinking of Japan, although the JY holiday is quite short. In the meantime I have a US trip (with JY) booked for April and Lake Bled (with 1T) in July, still have to sort out a couple of holidays for later in the year. Then of course there is Christmas - hope I can find a long holiday covering both Christmas and New Year. So many places still to see but so many brochures and far too much dithering!

Good luck with the elusive PB spotting wherever you may be!

Hello

Lovely to hear from both of you.

I'm off to Namibia in May & really looking forward to it.

I see Sally has mentioned the African polar bear, fingers crossed.......

Hello Taffy and 1981 Kedi

How are you both and good luck in moving house Taffy.

Have you any more holidays booked yet?. It has been a long time since Canada you must have another holiday in mind. Somewhere nice and warm possibly.

It seems ages since we went polar bear hunting (unsuccessfully I might add)

Warm regards Julie

Hi Taffy

Just come on line and having answered a thread successfully noticed your post so thought I'd drop you a line! (For some reason I write replies and after all my efforts I lose them before they are posted - )

How are you! Long time since Canada and those pesky bears. I went to Italy and Croatia for Christmas and New Year - not a bear in sight, although we did have snow. (Still have to write a review - that was one I lost!)

So where are you off to next? Hope you have a great time and that maybe we will catch up on another holiday.

Hi Taffy,

Yes - if you change your address, your details that we hold on your customer record (which is linked to your booking) will be updated.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hello

I will hopefully be moving house shortly before my next holiday. I've just registered on the new website and noticed that I can edit the details that JY have on me. If I change my address on there will the info automatically get linked to my booking?

Thanks.