Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi PaulineD

So on the website we have a customer login and an agents login. You don't want the agents log-in section - this is for the travels agents that we work with. You need the customer login - you can find the link in the top right hand corner just underneath the telephone number.

Please note that this is NOT linked to your Just You Community account (at the moment). You will need to register first but you can use the same email address and password as the community.

I will let the team know that when you tried to email you had an error.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Yahoo, I'm in!!!!!!!

Thanks Julia

PaulineD

'Julia' wrote:

Hi PaulineD

So on the website we have a customer login and an agents login. You don't want the agents log-in section - this is for the travels agents that we work with. You need the customer login - you can find the link in the top right hand corner just underneath the telephone number.

Please note that this is NOT linked to your Just You Community account (at the moment). You will need to register first but you can use the same email address and password as the community.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Oops, trust me to try the wrong thing!!

Thanks for replying so quickly.

PaulineD

Hi PaulineD

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

This might not be the correct way of going about things but nothing I seem to do will work!! I really like the ideas behind the new web site design and am eager to try out the Agents Login section but when I put in my email address and my password (which I presume is the same one I use to access the community section) it tells me my details haven't been recognised!! I have tried to email via the Help section but when I pressed Enter it came up with 'Internal Error'.

Many Thanks

PaulineD