Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Mick wrote:

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Mick - this has been raised as an issue and our team 'upstairs' are scrambling to fix this!

The Tour Manager provisionally allocated to this tour is Stephen Rodaway.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia, :thumbup:

Met Stephen last year on "Heart & Soul" he is a excellent Tour Manager and organiser, his daily handouts were a real bonus, gave us all the information we needed.

Mick

He is brilliant - he led my Berlin City break last year and I think he's an absolute star.

'Mick wrote:

Julia,

Looking at the "excurrsions" tab which is a great idea I'm a bit shocked at a couple of the prices it shows.

Fixed wing and helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon are both showing as £999, please tell me that is wrong can fly to Australia for that.

On this holiday can you tell me who is Tour Manager please ?

Thanks

Mick

Mick

perhaps it should read £9.99 you can only dream it will be that!

Cindy

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Mick - this has been raised as an issue and our team 'upstairs' are scrambling to fix this!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia, :thumbup:

Met Stephen last year on "Heart & Soul" he is a excellent Tour Manager and organiser, his daily handouts were a real bonus, gave us all the information we needed.

Mick

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia,

Looking at the "excurrsions" tab which is a great idea I'm a bit shocked at a couple of the prices it shows.

Fixed wing and helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon are both showing as £999, please tell me that is wrong can fly to Australia for that.

On this holiday can you tell me who is Tour Manager please ?

Thanks

Mick

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Karen,

At the moment there are 9 confirmed travellers flying from Manchester, and there is an additional traveller who is provisionally flying from Manchester.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

Thanks for that info.

Karen

Hi Karen,

At the moment there are 9 confirmed travellers flying from Manchester, and there is an additional traveller who is provisionally flying from Manchester.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Thanks for the earlier information about San Francisco.

I was just wondering how many travellers are flying from Manchester?

Thanks

Karen

If you do upgrade, you should be able to select your seat at the time of booking except for BA flights. I always travel in business on long haul flights. In my experience, not all JY agents are helpful when it comes to upgrades. Make sure you ask for your personal booking number if you do upgrade, so you can check in on line.. I haven't flown BA premium class for a long time, so can't comment on that , but having recently flown business with them to the States and back I was appalled by the poor standards of service. The new cabin layout is very cramped. It cost an extra £130 to preselect my seats both ways. I gather my fellow travellers had a dreadful time in economy. I certainly won't be considering any future long haul holidays using BA flights. All the other airlines I upgraded on were fine, even Air China was so much better than BA..
Hi Karen,

Flight upgrades are available on a number of our holidays and our Holiday Advisors are the best to guide you on these prices as they have a special "system" which I'm afraid I don't have access to.

If you are on a group booking we can put in a request for your preferred seat, but this sadly cannot be guaranteed.

Kindest regards,

Julia