Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Ann,

There are now 24 of you booked on this date - same age range as before.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thank you for the reply Julia. I just had a text saying the final doc's are on the way. Could I have another update on how many are going and age range? Thank you

Ann

Hi Wanny,

I've just double checked that the following information is still applicable (and it is) so....

The absolute minimum is 30 minutes before departure - we would advise between 45minutes to 1hr. This gives you time to get through bag scanning, passport control and up onto the platform (and a bit of time to pick up a magazine from the shop if needed)

Kindest regards,

Julia

thanks Julia one more question, do you know what time have to be at st pancas?
Hi Wanny,

There are 23 travellers booked on the Lille & Bruges weekend with ages ranging from mid-30s through to early-80s.

Kindest regards,

Julia

hi dave , yes that's what I mean I hope the weather will be nice! and lots of chocolate to be had!

juilia could I have a update on how manys going and age range please, I hope to it today!

Hi Wanny, If you mean the Lille & Bruges Weekend I am going on the 17th April, I went on this tour

a couple of years ago, it makes a nice break, and it would be a good way to celebrate your birthday.

Dave.

Hi Wanny,

There are 16 travellers currently booked on the Belgium city break. So, plenty to help celebrate your birthday should you choose to book!

Kindest regards,

Julia

17th april.. is there many people booked for? im tempted as ts my birthday and wish to do something different. many thanks ann