Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi SteveW,

I chased this up again when you posted this and I have just gone in and checked the system which says that some paperwork was issued the dame day (16th). Please can you let me know if you have received this?

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Received it on Saturday, thanks.

Regards,

Steve

Hi SteveW,

I chased this up again when you posted this and I have just gone in and checked the system which says that some paperwork was issued the dame day (16th). Please can you let me know if you have received this?

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi SteveW,

I've emailed my colleague who you spoke with and asked them to re-issue the paperwork for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Sorry to be a pain but I still haven't received the paperwork yet.

Regards,

SteveW

'Julia' wrote:

Hi SteveW,

I've emailed my colleague who you spoke with and asked them to re-issue the paperwork for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks

SteveW

Hi SteveW,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

I was contacted by one of your representatives by phone 2 weeks ago and advised that the times of my return flight from Amsterdam to Manchester would be changing. This was to allow a more reasonable time than the original 50 minutes between the flights. I was told that this would be confirmed in writing but as yet have not received anything.

The reason for my question is that I want to make my airport train booking and need to confirm the times to make this.

Thanks,

SteveW