Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I'm thinking of booking this one. What sort of temperatures / weather can we expect on this holiday in October? T-shirt weather or something warmer required?

My Google research has been inconclusive. I'd be interested in hearing from others who have done this tour, or been to those areas, in October before.

Thanks,

Anthony.

Hi Grahame,

It hasn't been cleared just yet. There are currently 12 travellers booked on this date - 5 men and 7 women.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Could you advise me whether this departure has been cleared to operate and also update me on the numbers please ? Many thanks.

Kind Regards,

Grahame

Hi Grahame,

Sadly I don't notifications when tours are cleared to operate, but if you ask me again, I can check the system for you. In terms of minimum numbers, the team would ideally need between 12-15 travellers booked and there is still plenty of time for these to book.

As for Treasures of Andalucia, I have just checked and yes - this tour is planned to be included in the 2016 programme of tours.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Grahame

There are a couple of reasons that we may 'close' a tour for new bookings. One might be that the tour isn't following the usual booking pattern and is at risk of not having enough travellers and we would prefer to disappoint as few people as possible. Other reasons include that the flight route that was originally scheduled will not be operating, a preferred hotel has become unavailable or we may become aware of something that will have an impact on the whole itinerary and these needs to be addressed before we can take any further bookings.

I think I mentioned in a post yesterday - we don't like cancelling holidays, it means we have to disappoint our travellers which we certainly do not enjoy doing. The team do work hard to operate as many of our brochured holidays as possible, but sadly there are occasions when we do have to cancel a date or a complete tour programme.

For the 23rd September one of our hotels has become unavailable and the team have been looking at alternatives - in the meantime, it has been 'closed'. The 14th October currently has 7 travellers booked, and whilst this has not been given the green light to operate yet, my colleague is feeling quite positive.

I hope all of this information helps

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry to be a pain but would it be possible for you to advise me when the green light is given for this tour ? I know it is only the end of February but, have the numbers increased from 7 and also, what would be the minimum numbers for operation of this trip ?

On a different note, I am also thinking about Summer 2016 and Treasures Of Andulucia really appeals to me as I love Spain especially the South and would like to see the real Spain. Is this tour likely to appear in the 2016 brochure ?

Again, many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Grahame

Hi Grahame

There are a couple of reasons that we may 'close' a tour for new bookings. One might be that the tour isn't following the usual booking pattern and is at risk of not having enough travellers and we would prefer to disappoint as few people as possible. Other reasons include that the flight route that was originally scheduled will not be operating, a preferred hotel has become unavailable or we may become aware of something that will have an impact on the whole itinerary and these needs to be addressed before we can take any further bookings.

I think I mentioned in a post yesterday - we don't like cancelling holidays, it means we have to disappoint our travellers which we certainly do not enjoy doing. The team do work hard to operate as many of our brochured holidays as possible, but sadly there are occasions when we do have to cancel a date or a complete tour programme.

For the 23rd September one of our hotels has become unavailable and the team have been looking at alternatives - in the meantime, it has been 'closed'. The 14th October currently has 7 travellers booked, and whilst this has not been given the green light to operate yet, my colleague is feeling quite positive.

I hope all of this information helps

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Could you advise me of the numbers for 14th October 2015 please ?

I have noticed after reading quite a few threads that some holidays which appears to include the 23rd September tour of the National Parks, are closed temporarily and being reviewed. What does this mean ? Is the date likely to be cancelled ?

As I am on the 14th October trip, I am concerned that this date may also be reviewed. If it means possible cancellation, I would be extremely disappointed as I am excited about this trip and counting down the days.

If you could advise me further, I would be very grateful. Many thanks.

Kind regards, Grahame