Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Una,

I'm sorry to hear about the confusion in numbers.

I have been advised that in the event that we are unable to operate a tour due to sufficient numbers and we are forced to cancel a tour, we will always try our best to offer you a suitable alternative holiday - this will include looking at the availability of alternative dates.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Una 9 years ago
Thanks Julia

I must say I find your reply interesting, in that a friend of mine enquired in March, and was told there were 20 places available (but not sure if 20 places in total for the trip, or 20 left after bookings), and when I booked in May, I was told there were only 5 places left - before my booking was processed - working out on 15 at least already booked. So I went ahead and booked, thinking that those numbers should be OK. But now it seems I was given incorrect numbers and I could possibly be facing another cancelled holiday this year. Will there be an option to transfer to October if November is cancelled due to insufficient numbers.

Una

Hi Una,

At the moment there are 3 travellers who have booked this trip, and date has not yet been cleared to operate. This tour has been really popular this year. The October date has been cleared to operate with 10 travellers on it so we'd look for a similar number. That said, the team are trying to get as many holidays away as possible so every holiday is reviewed on an individual basis.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Una 9 years ago
I've booked for the November 2015 trip - how many travellers have booked for this - I'm just wondering on the minimum numbers as I've already had one holiday (not a JustYou holiday) cancelled this year due to insufficient numbers, and am hoping not to have a repeat....

Una

Hi Julia

Thank you for the update on the numbers - it's good that there are very nearly enough to run the trip.

I will contact an advisor to chat about dietary requirements, but I'm ok with meat, salad, rice, fruit, vegetables etc, it's normal bread, pasta, non-cornflour gravy etc that I can't have. I can bring my own packaged bread so that's not a problem for breakfast or lunch. I'm used to finding something - I managed to backpack round parts of India without any trouble.

Sandra

Hi Sandra,

At the moment there are 9 travellers booked on this date.

In terms of food - we have spoken with one of our overseas suppliers. Whilst gluten free is not catered for as well as it is in the UK, there has been an increase in the number of travellers that require gluten free meals. Variety will be limited. That said - our agents have said that they would love to offer more choice so would happily take suggestions from travellers on what a menu could include.

I would recommend that you talk to an advisor to make sure that a booking does contain information about your dietary requirements to ensure that you are catered for while you are away.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hello Julia

Do you have an update on the numbers for Uzbekistan in October?

Also, I'm a coeliac (gluten free) and therefore I'm interested in what sort of food is provided there.

Thanks

Sandra

Hi Sandra,

At the moment there are 5 travellers booked for the Octoebr date and 1 traveller booked on the November date.

I had a quick chat to the girls upstairs and in terms of minimum numbers, they'd be looking to have around 10 travellers booked on this tour to operate.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi there

Can you tell me if anyone has booked yet for the Uzbekistan trips in Oct and Nov 2015?

Also, is there a minimum number for those two trips?

Many thanks