Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks very much Julia. I'm sure it really will be an amazing tour.

Marion.

Hi Marion,

In total there will be 26 travellers heading to Australia. The entire group is made up of 5 male travellers and and 21 female travellers with ages from early-50s through to mid-70s.

Of the group...

There are 5 of you on the Dubai pre-tour stopover (1m-4w), 13 travellers are on the main Australia tour only and then there are 8 travellers who are visiting Australia and then staying on to visit New Zealand.

Not long to go now - I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

Could you let me know the numbers, m/f ratio, and age range of people on this tour, and also the same for the Dubai stopover. Many thanks, Marion.

Hi Marion,

I remember Julia commenting on another thread that although JY are not offering balloon flights at present, if they are available you should be able to book them independently - provided, of course, your insurance covers them! I plan to do this when I go to Namibia in May. JY are getting far too caught up in health and safety issues - other tour companies are still offering balloon flights!!

Cheers,

Bob

No balloon flights Dave, Health and Safety strikes again!

Julia, could you let me know the numbers, M/F ratio, and age range for this tour. And also the same for those doing the Dubai stopover.

Thanks

Marion

ho ho yes me too Eric and after a few glasses of Champagne they knew there was nowhere you could run to avoid payment but worth every penny, I could do that tour again no problem, Marion you are in for a treat

best regards

Dave

Hi Marion,

If you go on the balloon flight at Alice Springs you can pay by credit card. I was amazed when we landed in the middle of nowere and the pliot set up a table with a credit card machine on it. AND it did work.

Eric

Not a problem Marion,

The Tour Manager provisionally allocated to this trip is Brian Croft.

Have a great trip,

Julia

Thanks Julia.

Who will our tour guide be?

Thanks

Marion

Hi Marion,

I am led to believe that we are unable to accept payment by credit card, unless otherwise stated in your final documentation. I understand that a number of optional excursions are pre-bookable so if you would prefer not to take excess cash with you are able to book them before you leave the UK.

I hope this information helps,

Kindest regards,

Julia