Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Many thanks for the info, I'll ask again about Ohrid in a month or so!

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Bob,

You are up to three now for the Lake Ohrid tour - there is still plenty of time for more to join the group.

As for your Iceland trip.... it is storming ahead with 33 confirmed travellers, 1 provisional booking.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Have there been any more bookings for the Lake Ohrid tour departing on 9 Sept?

Bookings for Iceland in March seem to be storming ahead now!

Cheers,

Bob

Not a problem Bob - It's still quite a way off so please feel free to ask for updates on the numbers every once in a while.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Many thanks for clarifying this for me; here's hoping for a rash of bookings in the new year! The itinerary sounds amazing, so I do hope it is a success for JY.

All the best,

Bob

Hi Bob,

Yes, you have been booked on this trip and at the moment there are two of you booked. It's still quite a way off so I would imagine that there will be more bookings come the new year.

I can see in the system (and the brochure) that this date was originally for the 8th September, if there were bookings on this original date they may have cancelled when it was moved to the 9th.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Just to put my mind at rest, would you mind double checking that I've been booked for Lake Ohrid for 9 Sept and there are just two bookings so far on this date?

Many thanks,

Bob

Good to see that you have booked Lake Ohrid Bob. :thumbup:
Hi Julia,

Many thanks for the update. I am confused though, as the holiday advisor told me there were nine booked on the Lake Ohrid tour - this didn't seem right compared with my inquiry a couple of weeks ago so that's why I thought I'd double check! Fingers crossed it runs!

Hi Mandy,

I'm booked!! Looking forward to meeting you and swapping notes!!

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi Bob

Far be it from me to influence your booking plans (one way or the other) but I'm booked on the 15th March trip to Iceland.......

If you go for it, we can compare notes on China - you were right - that was a 'cultural experience' and no mistake:thumbup:

Hope to finally meet you in Reykjavik!

Mandy (in Jersey)