Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thank you Julia; I am getting excited and looking forward to meeting everybody.
Hi Jemima,

The Christmas departure is always popular - but then this is a popular tour throughout the year and we operate a number of dates that suit different people.

For the 26th November departure there are 17 travellers in total. 6 taking the main tour only and 11 of you staying on for the Cambodia add-on.

http://www.worldclimateguide.co.uk/climateguides/vietnam/  you can take a look at all the averages (temperature, rainfall, days of sunlight) for each of the cities you'll be visiting.

In terms of sun cream, insect repellent and kagool, I would say yes, yes and yes. You'll also want to make sure you pack a pair of shoes that are comfortable to walk in and a travel adaptor to make sure you can charge any batteries/camera at the end of each day.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi, Just wondering how many of us are going away on this trip. It looks like the Christmas one is more popular!

Could you tell me a bit about the weather and temperatures as we start in the north which, I am told, is cooler. Starting to pack so will I need sun cream, insect repellent, kagool?

thanks Jemima