Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Julie,

I can tell you that in total there are 65 travellers booked (7 men and a lot of women) with ages from mid-40s through to late-80s.

I understand at the moment that 15 of the group are staying the extra night.

Kindest regards,

Julia

To wills or Julia. Anymore people booked for Hinckley, if so men or women and ages, anyone staying the extra night.
Hi Lucinda,

We would recommend that you try to go by the guidelines included in your final documentation. If nothing else it does allow some flexibility should you encounter any problems getting to the airport.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia

With the Norway trip, the flight time appears to be 7.05 am. I know you are meant to be there 2 hours before, however does this still apply so early in the morning as when I went to Costa Rica on an early flight the airport didn't really seem to get going and check in wasn't open til about 6!

Thanks

Lucinda

'Lucinda' wrote:

Thanks for the info Julia. Just wanted to ask what would happen if I booked the South Africa whale watching date with the Zambia add on and the add on did not run? To me there's not much point in missing that bit out and I wouldn't want to go if it wasn't available.

Hi Jilly, thanks for the info. The trip does not coincide with the whale festival. Did you feel it was a worth while to have the extra day?

Feeling excited reading everyone's elses reviews of places! Need to get something exciting to look forward to booked!

Thanks

Lucinda

Hi Lucinda,

Just You have changed the itinerary next year - the whale watching in Hermanus was included as part of our trip and not an optional extra. If the whales had been there it would have been wonderful! The hotel that Just You is rather old and tired, some of our group liked it and some didn't but the views from the front rooms were absolutely amazing. As to whether it would be worth paying for it as an extra date I wouldn't really like to say. I'm sorry not to be of more help.

Hello Lucinda,

You will love South Africa and I agree with everyone you must do Zambia. It was the best part of the holiday for me.

Its a shame we are not going to Iceland this New Year. Last year was amazing specially watching the sunrise over the blue lagoon.

Take care and have lots of fun in your travels.

Julie

I agree with Sally, the SA tour is really great but the Zambia add-on is the icing on the cake - so many great experiences! A helicopter or microlite flight over Victoria Falls, sunset cruise on the Zambezi, being able to walk right up to the edge of the Falls (dry season), day trip to Chobe National Park in Botswana (river safari followed by jeep safari), gourmet dinner on the Royal Livingstone Express - so much to do, a magical experience!

Cheers,

Bob

I would say to everyone considering the South Africa trip that the add on is an absolute must. It is really hectic if you squeeze in all the optional excursions but really worth it.
Tim 9 years ago
'Lucinda' wrote:

Thanks for the info Julia. Just wanted to ask what would happen if I booked the South Africa whale watching date with the Zambia add on and the add on did not run? To me there's not much point in missing that bit out and I wouldn't want to go if it wasn't available.

Thanks

Lucinda

Hi Lucinda, if the add-on was cancelled due to lack of numbers you would be eligible for a full refund.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi Jilly, thanks for the info. The trip does not coincide with the whale festival. Did you feel it was a worth while to have the extra day?

Feeling excited reading everyone's elses reviews of places! Need to get something exciting to look forward to booked!

Thanks

Lucinda