Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat,

At least an hour - that will give you time to get through the check-in process, pick up a magazine (if you wish) and take a stroll up to the platform.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia.

Hi Bosuncat,

At least an hour - that will give you time to get through the check-in process, pick up a magazine (if you wish) and take a stroll up to the platform.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks for asking Mark. :thumbup:

Julia am I presuming that we have to be at St Pancras a hour before departure? Just asking because of booking my train tickets.

Hi Mark,

Provisional timings are depart St Pancras 10:55hrs, arrive St Pancras 16:05hrs.

As always I have to stress that these are provisional timings and would be confirmed in your final documents.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Just before i book the tickets can i ask, what are the eurostar departure and return times?

Mark

Thank you Cindy and Janib. I will remain positive and am sure that I will go on this trip.

Jan - Inshallah is used in most Muslim countries so quite handy to know!

Regards

Jaya

Hello Jaya,

I do hope you go in September. One of the Arabic words I learnt in Jordan was Inshallah- God willing. Let us hope that you are granted this trip :heart:

Jan

'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Julia

Here's hoping that we do get minimum 12 for the September trip otherwise I am going to be very disappointed! On the other hand I do believe a bit in fate and I am sure that if I am meant to go then there will be enough people. If not, then it means that I was not meant to go this time.

Jaya

Jaya

A great way to think I hope you do get to go in September...

Cindy

Hi Julia

Here's hoping that we do get minimum 12 for the September trip otherwise I am going to be very disappointed! On the other hand I do believe a bit in fate and I am sure that if I am meant to go then there will be enough people. If not, then it means that I was not meant to go this time.

Jaya

Hello All,

I have booked a 5 am departure from Fareham arriving at 7.20 at London Victoria with National Express. This gives me plenty of time to get to St Pancras and have breakfast too :P

Jan